HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Marriage Lie

The Marriage Lie - Kimberly Belle

She thought she was happily married to a man who was wonderful and loved her entirely. This lasted until she is told that he died in a plane crash, on a plane headed to Seattle, WA - not Florida. She thought he was on a plane headed to Florida to attend a conference where he was a speaker. He told his secretary that he was going to Mexico with his wife to celebrate their anniversary. She is devastated and refuses to believe that he died. Suddenly she starts getting threats over money that has disappeared and strange messages that continue to convince her that her husband isn't dead. She finds out all the lies that he told her before they were married and doesn't know what to do and seeks the advice of the attorney who worked to bring all the survivors together.

This was a page-turner. I had trouble reading it because of driving and my husband wanting me to talk to him while he drove. So I read whenever I could.