HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Murder at Monticello

Murder at Monticello - Wendy Wray, Sneaky Pie Brown, Rita Mae Brown

Book 3. I know I am reading out of order, but I read as I am able to obtain. I borrowed this in both hardcover and audio format. I was listening to the story as I was driving and reading when I was at home. Harry is divorced from Fair and he is trying to win her back and tells her all that has been happening since he has been out of her life. She is working in the post office and taking care of her animals. She and Mrs. H and Big Mim are all interested in what is happening up at Thomas Jefferson's House - Monticello. A body is found in a pit being dug on the property in the slave houses. After the body is found, the sheriff is called and the remains are researched to find out who the man is and why he was buried under the fireplace. In the research, the researcher is killed for something that he found out. Now the race is on for Harry, Mrs. H and Cooper to find out who murdered him.

I enjoyed this story. I have never been to Monticello, but it is on my bucket list. We try to go someplace different with the teens before they are on their own and exploring.