HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Santa Clawed

Santa Clawed - Sneaky Pie Brown, Rita Mae Brown

Fair Harristeen and Harry Harristeen are back together. It is Christmas and she still has the farm and 2 cats and 1 dog. You meet the Brothers of Love who are men who have been in trouble for something and are doing penance with the "Catholic" Brothers by earning monies to help sick children and helping them go to the other side while praying by their side.

Harry and her friend find one of the Brothers dead with his throat cut at the tree lot and this starts a progression to find out who is murdering the Brothers.

I had to spend most of the day in the car driving today, so I used to audio to listen and then book to read while I sat waiting for my kids to come out of their activities. I had read this book some time ago and so after awhile, I started remembering the story. Good story close to Christmas. I am trying to read holiday stories around the holiday.