HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Plantation Shudders

Plantation Shudders - Ellen Byron

Maggie has returned home to Pelican, LA and the plantation owned by her father. She helps them run the B&B and stays in one of the buildings with her Grandmere. She works part-time at her mother's family's plantation, that has been donated to the state and used for tourism and makes her own art that her cousin sells at her store.

A couple that had never been to the B&B before shows up and makes a nuisance of themselves and on the 2nd night the couple die. The man is dead from a stroke and the woman from poisoning. Maggie and her family are not liked by the sheriff and she has to work to find out who committed the murder and save her family from the accusations that the sheriff is making towards them.

This was a new to me series and I saw it listed on this site from another and I wanted to check it out. I think I will look at the other books that she wrote and see if I continue to like the series.