HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Read It and Weep

Read It and Weep - Jenn McKinlay

Introducing Robbie Vine. The town theatre is going to put on the Bard's "Midsummer's Night Dream." Suddenly, a man known to Violet, her daughter Charlene and Robbie shows up and starts making enemies quickly. He is thought to have been sent by Violet's ex-husband who is upset that she won't get back with him since he wants to have a relationship with his daughter, who wants nothing to do with him.

Suddenly, during practices, Robbie is being attacked and injured and finally poisoned. When it is announced that he is dead, Lindsey is going to find out who had murdered him and why they hated him so much and if anyone else is in danger.

My children and I really enjoy listening to these books as I am driving. I procured a copy of the book during a book sale and when I finished reading, I shared with my sil. This is a fun story and I love "Midsummer's Night Dream."