HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Snowmen in Paradise

Snowmen In Paradise - Kathi Daley

TJ has been able to recruit help for the choir that she was given to direct, her new friend Kyle. She is also coaching the Downhill team and teaching and trying to raise her two half-sisters. As all this is happening, she has to deal with Travis, a former resident of Serenity and a famous Downhill racer. He wants her to have the choir sing from his playlist. She also has to deal with all the drama of teens dating. She finds out what a scum Travis really is and helps the sheriff department find out who really murdered the man.

I am really enjoying the Paradise Lake stories and I am guessing that this is the second story in the series.