HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Brew or Die

Brew or Die (A Java Jive Mystery) - Caroline Fardig

Juliet is a newly minted PI and is working for a friend. Her first case is to follow a cheating husband and when his mistress stabs him, she saves his life only to be accused of doing the stabbing. If it hadn't been for her filming the whole attack, she would have been arrested. Her second case is to find out where money is coming from in a business. She and her boss are brought into the business and given access to the files and finds something wrong, but along the way she is also looking into the suspicious death of an employee's fiancee and drug dealers.

This was different than my usual stories in some respects and there was a lot happening throughout the story so it moved quickly.