HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Cat of the Baskervilles

The Cat of the Baskervilles - Vicki Delany

In Cape Cod, there is a bookstore-themed after Sherlock Holmes. It sells all things Holmes, plus other things that are more modern versions of Holmes. The owner and her co-owner of the Tea Shop next door cater a Tea to raise money for the local theatre and Sir Nigel is found dead. She is hyper-observant and notices things that show that he did not die from stumbling down a cliff or throwing himself off the cliff, but by being shoved. She also learns to become friends with her former love, a police detective.

The story was different and I did the audio and book combination to help me get through the book (driving means reading time is cut into, but the audiobooks help).