HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Only Skein Deep

Only Skein Deep - Maggie Sefton

I re-read this book because I have enjoyed the stories in the past. I borrowed it in two forms, Kindle and Audio so that I could read and listen as the needs happened.

Kelly is very pregnant with her first child and she is spending all her time in the knit shop and cafe so her friends are close to provide help should she need it (mostly transportation to the hospital). She is drinking weak coffee and trying tea as people find a new flavor that she might enjoy. A woman is killed on the golf course and she is curious about the woman and who might have wanted her dead. She listens to people talk and shares the information she hears with her friend, who calls his friend the detective and mostly stays out of the mystery.

This is just a new way for her to solve mysteries while she waits for her baby to join them. It shows how she has changed and how life is changing for the whole group.