HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Hitting the Books

Hitting the Books (A Library Lover's Mystery) - Jenn McKinlay

Lindsay and Scully are living together. Beth's wedding is over and she is home from the honeymoon and driving everyone crazy with her constant discussion of her honeymoon and where her husband proposed. While at the Crafternoon event at the library, Lindsay is looking out the window and sees Teresa run over and she and Beth run out to provide help after telling people to call 911. When there is a 2nd attempt on her life, she is moved into the house of her wealthy fiance and he hires the twin brothers to protect her. They do a good job, but that doesn't stop the constant attacks.

Robby begs Lindsay to get involved so that he can act as her Watson. He learns information and so does she, giving it to Emma, the police chief, and Robby's girlfriend.

Lindsay even has to get Emma to get a subpoena to find out who had borrowed all the material found in the back of the car used to hit Teresa. It is because of the information found on who borrowed the items that she finds out the truth of who was attempting to kill Teresa.

I borrowed this as an audio and we listened to it while in the car yesterday, finishing it while we went everywhere we had to go (art lessons, Kentucky in rush hour traffic, back to Cincinnati in rush hour traffic, etc). Lindsay even has to get Emma to get a subpoena to find out who had borrowed all the material found in the back of the car used to hit Teresa.