HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cedar Point Haunt Show
Cedar Point Haunt Show
Waves crashing on the rocks
Waves crashing on the rocks

Last weekend, my husband and I took our girls and went up to Cedar Fair Cedar Point Amusement Park. We went because we wanted to see their "Haunt." We wanted to see what they had and what was the same and different. We had fun and I was careful (hurt my back just before we left and doctors said I could not be scared as I might do more damage, but I am a little hard to scare). The first night up, it started to rain, so we waited and watched the opening show (fantastic) and just as the storm broke (yep, a nice big storm) and we were in our car headed back the rooms we were staying in (Best Western in Port Clinton, OH). The next day, we were up and ready to roll. It was too early to go to the park, but we could travel up to the lighthouse and wander around. I got some great photos of my girls and the lake. I loved the time up there. I told my husband I would love to retire up there.

Enjoy the lighthouse. We did.

Oh and we listened to a book on the way up and a book on the way home.