HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Wolfe Widow

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery) - Victoria Abbott

Jordan is back in book 3 and she is let go from her position just before Thanksgiving. It seems a woman named Muriel has come and has something she is holding over Vera's head and gets her to let Jordan go and tell Senora and Kevin that they cannot talk to Jordan at all. The two are frantic and beg Jordan to find out what is happening and get rid of the woman.

This book is tied to Nero Wolfe books by Rex Stout. She uses the lessons she learned from Archie (in the books) to help her in her quest to find out the truth.

I am actually glad that I finished this series. While I enjoy the tie-in to mysteries and learn some things that have encouraged me to borrow books by authors I have heard about or never heard about before. I didn't like parts where she talks about how she doesn't whine and then does. How she is so dependent on others to help her, but she does find her own feet while whining, and finding the truth.