HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern (Cat in the Stacks Mystery) - Miranda James

Charlie Harris's grandson, baby Charlie, has been born and he gets to watch the baby along with his friends and girlfriend. But one day, a man asks for information on his uncle (married to his aunt) and he ends up searching for the truth of a murder from over 20 years ago. The man claims to be the son of his uncle from a previous relationship.

The story was interesting and I mixed the reading with audio, so my girls were listening as I was driving, too. They actually requested this book. My husband enjoyed some of the incidents as I had owned (can you ever really own a cat) a Maine Coon Cat when we got together and while she was a beauty, she didn't do well in moving with me to the new house.