HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Christmas Cake Murder

Christmas Cake Murder - Joanne Fluke

This one goes back to when Hannah moved back to Lake Eden to take care of her family after the death of her father. It goes over how she got started with her bakery and it also introduces another story. So we get two stories for the price of one.

Essie is an older lady who lived in the town and had story times for the children of the town on Saturdays. She would entertain and love on the children while their parents ran errands or just took a break. She fell going down the stairs and was having to live in the hospice as her place was not fit for the living (no electric, water, heat) and Annie, Grandma Knudsen, and Delores got together and decided to give her a gift from the whole town. They plan a Christmas Ball with a Christmas Cake Parade.

It had a lot of recipes and it was a fun read. I didn't want to put it down.