HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Halloween in Paradise

Halloween in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 6) - Kathi Daley

I borrowed the audio from the library, thinking it would be fun and good for our trip to the Halloween Haunt at Cedar Point. It was fun to listen to, TJ is a young woman working as a high school teacher and soccer coach at the Serenity/Lake Paradise High School. She is raising her two younger half sisters and helping her father and grandfather run their ranch (with two dogs, 4 cats, 6 horses and a cow and a new puppy). She is helping with the reunion homecoming parties and the Deputy, her friend, Roy, notifies her that the show, Second Chances, is coming to look into the Cold Case of the death of a former classmate, Holly. He asks her to help him figure out what happened and maybe end the cold case.

My my kids were given a list of about 15 books that we could listen to and they chose this one. It was about four hours listening time. It moved very quickly and there was some chuckling at what was happening in the story as it hit near home on some occasions.