HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Not the Killing Type

Not the Killing Type - Lorna Barrett

We are back in Stoneham, NH with the Miles sisters. Angelica is running against Bob for the Chamber President and so does Stan. The problem is that after the two have their hats in the ring, Stan goes to the bathroom and Tricia finds him there, murdered. Her life is then thrown into an uproar while she searches for who could or would have murdered the man. Her current boyfriend, Baker, the police officer in charge of the murder investigation and her ex-husband are either trying to get back with her or pretend that they aren't involved with her. She has to figure out what she wants in her life and take some time off from her job so that she can come back refreshed.

The story was interesting and it was interesting to listen to (I was in the car a lot yesterday with grocery shopping). So where possible I had read the book and listened while driving.