HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Marsh Madness

The Marsh Madness (A Book Collector Mystery) - Victoria Abbott

Back to Ms. Bingham and her search for first editions for her employer, Vera. They had been contacted by the assistant to a man who had inherited from his uncle. They were to bring cash to the sale and after they had left the place, it was quick because that is the way, her Uncle Lucky drove. The next day, she gets a phone call from her friend, Lance, telling her that the man who owned the books was found dead. The detective feels that Vera, Lucky, and Jordan were the people who murdered the man and does everything to make it true. Lucky has disappeared and Jordan is being followed and Officer Smiley has broken up with her via text. She is hurt and angry and when the books are taken from Vera, she tasks Jordan with finding out who really did the deed.

The story was okay and I promptly borrowed two books by Marsh. I had not heard about this author and I was interested to read this author as with previous books, I was familiar with the authors and had some of those books. This was an author I had not heard of before and so I want to check her out.