HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Color Me, Murder

Color Me Murder - Krista Davis

This is a new series by Krista Davis. It is set in Washington, DC and Florrie is the manager of the bookstore and makes adult coloring books. She is on good terms with the owner of the bookstore and when he asks her to move into his carriage house, she is happy to do so. Then all that could go wrong does go wrong. The nephew of the owner starts causing trouble for everyone and tells Florrie that he will one day be the owner and she will be gone. The owner is not happy with his behavior and tells her so. The next day, Florrie finds his body in the bootleggers hiding place and then begins to hunt for the person who really did this.

I did enjoy this story and look forward to the next book. It was different from some others and introduces us to many of the things that are part of the DC area, bootleggers hiding places, tunnels for runaway slaves and just trouble that some of the older families have in their lives.