HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

A Knit Before Dying

A Knit before Dying - Sadie Hartwell

Josie is still in the town and running her knit shop, that her uncle gave her. She continues to live with her uncle, taking care of him, bringing him food from the g.s. The only place that is like a local store, gas station and restaurant. She is friends with Lauren, who is the only employee and cooks like a dream. Josie encourages her to leave Dougie and move into her own place. Josie also tries to help her friend, Mitch, keep an eye on his grandfather, as her great-uncle and his grandfather are feuding and had never hurt each other, just done some damage here or there, that they were able to fix.

Josie is curious about a missing woman, Bea. Bea had been in the WAVES and was a radio operator. Her place is being converted into a small brewery that will cater to tourists. Josie had also fallen in love with the doilies that she had created years ago.

She is also trying to maintain control of her property when a man is murdered in the shop she rented to an antique dealer and his partner.

The story was interesting and since it was not an audiobook I read it a little here and there until I finished it.