HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Borrower of the Night
Elizabeth Peters
Survival of the Fritters (A Deputy Donut Mystery)
Ginger Bolton
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Dyeing Up Loose Ends

Dyeing Up Loose Ends - Maggie Sefton

The 16th book has moved ahead 4 years, to baby Jack is 4 years old and the rest of the kids either 5 or going on 4. My issue with this book was Carl, the dog. The dog acts still as young and as active 13 to 14 years later and Carl was not a puppy when she brought him to Ft. Connor, CO. So he should be showing his age.

She is still helping the police when someone is found dead outside the Knit shop and cafe. She pays attention to the information provided by those around her and then shares it with Burt so that they can find the person who murdered the victim.

It was a fun book and it was good to see how the families had changed and life had changed for all the friends. These books can be read out of order and then this book looked back on the past books so anyone who has not read any of the others doesn't need to unless they want to.