HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Wound Up in Murder

Wound Up in Murder (A Yarn Retreat Mystery) - Betty Hechtman

Casey and her Knitting Retreat people are getting together again for another Retreat. This time they are sharing the Inn with a Group called My Favorite Year. They are celebrating the year 1963. When the wife of the My Favorite Year Leader shows up unexpectedly there is a fight between them and the woman takes great pride in destroying Dr. Sammy and his magic. Sammy is so upset, he takes a pitcher of martinis and goes to the beach to drink alone. He then wanders up to Casey's house and she hides him the entire time the police look for him because the woman was found dead on the Inn property, by Casey.

At the same time, Wanda and Crystal cannot get along and battle over the projects for the Retreat and trying to get people to do the work they want them to do.

I am reading these stories out of order as I am getting them as I can from the library and my daughters chose this one to listen to in the car while we were "raiding" with the PokemonGo Crowd on Saturday.