HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Borrower of the Night
Elizabeth Peters
Survival of the Fritters (A Deputy Donut Mystery)
Ginger Bolton
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Wedding Cake Crumble

Wedding Cake Crumble (Cupcake Bakery Mystery) - Jenn McKinlay

Angie and Tate are getting married. It is one week to the day and Mel and Angie are out paying off the vendors for the big day and when they get to the photographer's studio, they find him dead, strangled by his camera strap. When the limo driver they hired is found dead, the other vendors and the group suddenly have their own protection. While they are waiting, Angie and Mel are hired to make 500 cupcakes for a book signing. While at the book signing Mel learns that another vendor, but not one of theirs, had also been murdered. She figures out that the person being targeted is the author. She had the same vendors, except for the baker. When she is found murdered the first person suspected is Cassie, Mel's friend.

Mel feels the need to find out who really had a reason to murder the author. But she has to focus on the wedding.

This was a fun read, also. Love some of the quotes used in the story and the recipes at the end of the book.