HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Gone with the Wool

Gone with the Wool - Betty Hechtman

Casey is trying to fit into the community and so when the football team has their get together before the first game, she brings in corn muffins for the chili dinner. The next day she hears about two of the boys becoming ill and she is being blamed for poisoning the boys. One night, during the blessing of the butterflies, the woman who accused her is found with a knife in her back and she later dies at the hospital. After her death, Chloe, the sister of Dane, her current boyfriend, is being looked at as the one who did it. Dane asks Casey to help him, while this is happening, Dr. Sammy's parents arrive for a visit and think that they are living together and he asks her to help him pretend that they are. She investigates to find out who actually poisoned the boys and who actually murdered the woman who made everyone miserable.

It was a good story and a continuation of the series. It would probably be better read in order, but I am reading it as I get copies.