HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Borrower of the Night
Elizabeth Peters
Survival of the Fritters (A Deputy Donut Mystery)
Ginger Bolton
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

By Hook or By Crook

By Hook or by Crook - Betty Hechtman

Molly Pink and her friends are trying to figure out who left the bag of crochet on the table when they had their show. They get a lead and on the day that Pink shows up at the house, the woman is dead. This starts her to hunt for the person who murdered the woman who made such exquisite work.

They are also having the show that CC hosts come into the store and they are prepping for that and her mother has come to town with all her friends to get their act together and polished so they can see if they can go on a short tour together, one last time.

All this is happening and she figures out what is happening with the two men in her life, an attorney, and a police officer.

There are some funny moments in the story and Adele is not a well-liked character and acts as a foil to Pink.