HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

It's All Too Much

It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff - Peter Walsh

Peter Walsh is known for his organizational abilities and helping others to get organized. My husband, sil and I have been working on trying to clean out my fil's house. In that end, many things have been coming into my home and as the stuff comes in I have been feeling worse and worse and more and more despondent. It is taking up space and making me just want to keep all the stuff out of my house and get rid of it any way that we can. Peter made a point about how many people don't want the stuff that was their grands or great-grands and the stuff coming in is just too much (as the title states). We have things that we keep because we feel that we have to have it, but it sits in storage or in a cabinet gathering dust. (Boy that is the truth.) I went through a cupboard (of my own) and cleared out four bags of stuff. I look around the house and see things that are just dust collectors and start working on getting rid of it. I have books that I would gladly pass on to others, but for the moment, I am still homeschooling and they can be used for that. I am doing double duty on the stuff...getting rid of my own stuff that I don't want and the stuff that is coming from my fil's house. I highly recommend this book!