HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

A Tangled Yarn

A Tangled Yarn - Betty Hechtman

Casey is hosting her 5th yarn retreat. She is still having lots of help from Wanda and Cindy and her friend Lucinda at the meals. The hotel is also hosting a Writer's group and Madeline has returned from a trip and she is so happy with her friendship with a travel writer. When the writer is found dead the next day, Madeline doesn't want to be involved and hides every time the police detective or any police officer comes around. At some point, the police detective asks Casey for her help. She also makes some special muffins just for him to help him and make friends with him.

My kids were rapt as they listened to the book as we drove to Kentucky (again). They put their own books down and laughed at some of the things that happened. It was a good story and the story is the 5th in the series and I am currently reading them out of order. I let the girls choose what they wanted to hear and they chose this book.