HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight

Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight: The Six-Week Total-Life Slim Down - Peter Walsh

I am on a mission to clean my house out. We got a lot of stuff when we got married. We got more when family got some new things, when someone died (i.e. my mother died and we inherited items from my dad's house), my fil is saying his house can be cleaned up and out and things from there are coming into my house. We have to sort through them and find out if they are worth anything and decide what to do. All of this is causing me stress and I am working on getting these items out of my house as best I can. My husband is having a hard time letting go of some items, just as my fil and bil are having trouble letting go. My sil told me you have to listen to some books by Peter Walsh. I downloaded the books and he makes a lot of sense. I clean an area and work on the items from fil's house and then clean up another area and do the same over and over. I am inspired and encouraging my kids to get on board. I am hoping that my husband can get into the grove and help us get this accomplished.

If you feel like it, check this book out. Now to go get some food for my kids and I and maybe take a walk and get ready for some more house cleaning.