HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

All Wound Up

All Wound Up: The Yarn Harlot Writes for a Spin - Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

Stephanie Pearl-McPhee is also known as the Yarn Harlot from her blog. I found her blog first and laughed out loud at some of the things that happened to her. I was a new knitter and a long time crocheter so I didn't like that she hated crochet, but after reading this book the first time (back in 2011) I understood how she would not enjoy the process. She covers so many topics in the book, just as on her blog, and many I could nod my head and say, "Yes! That is so me!" You do not have to be a crafter to understand what she is writing about or to laugh about some of the things that happen. But it is a fun read. Each chapter is different and some flow into the others and some hop from topic to topic.

The reason that it took so long to read this was that it was just something I would read a chapter here or there (first read was straight through) and I would pick it up and read for a little while and then walk away for a little bit.