HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race - Chris Grabenstein

Mr. Lemoncello is gearing up to release a new game in time for the holidays and his biggest competitor is bombing with their newest re-release of the game that was wildly popular. He calls for a meeting and gives everyone the passwords to get into his safe and home.

Later, while the kids, on the board, are participating in a competition, Mr. Lemoncello's competitors start a plan to destroy him. They put out false information and put things in the library that seem to show that he didn't create the games he says he created. The kids are now on a mission to prove that Mr. Lemoncello is innocent of the charges and the competitors are actually the ones who did all this.

This was such a fun story. I read the 1st book in the series when my daughter was in 5th grade and the book club she was in had it as the book for a month. I loved it and got the book and my daughter's read it. I got the 2nd book in the series for them as well. Now I am reading this to see if I want to send the book to a friend's son. I do think he will enjoy the story and will be on the hunt for books 2 and 3 for him.