HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Borrower of the Night
Elizabeth Peters
Survival of the Fritters (A Deputy Donut Mystery)
Ginger Bolton
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Progress: 51 %
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Mug Recipes Cookbook : 50 Most Delicious of Mug Recipes (Mug Recipes, Mug Recipes Cookbook, Mug Cookbook, Mug Cakes, Mug Cakes Cookbook, Mug Meals, Mug Cookbook) (Easy Recipes Cookbook 1)

Mug Recipes Cookbook : 50 Most Delicious of Mug Recipes (Mug Recipes, Mug Recipes Cookbook, Mug Cookbook,  Mug Cakes, Mug Cakes Cookbook, Mug Meals, Mug ... Recipes Cookbook (Easy Recipes Cookbook 1) - Denny Levin

All I can say is YUM! There were a few errors with typing (i.e. ginder vs ginger), but those are easy to overcome. I found so many recipes to try and they are perfect for one person. I am excited to try so many of them.