HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Cask of the Amontillado

The Cask of Amontillado - Edgar Allan Poe

I am working on the readings I have assigned to my girls for school this year. I let them make some choices (i.e. author is Edgar Allan Poe - one chose this). I had read this many years ago and I have it as a paperback (included in the complete works) and as a Kindle (again, complete works) and I borrowed the audio version (Mondays I spend a lot of time in the car driving....yesterday's total was about 200 miles) and it really cuts into how much time I have for actual reading. I was pleased to note that I remembered a great deal of the story and while it was a short story and remember that it had to do with jealousy and anger and revenge.