HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Cask of the Amontillado

The Cask of Amontillado - Edgar Allan Poe

I am working on the readings I have assigned to my girls for school this year. I let them make some choices (i.e. author is Edgar Allan Poe - one chose this). I had read this many years ago and I have it as a paperback (included in the complete works) and as a Kindle (again, complete works) and I borrowed the audio version (Mondays I spend a lot of time in the car driving....yesterday's total was about 200 miles) and it really cuts into how much time I have for actual reading. I was pleased to note that I remembered a great deal of the story and while it was a short story and remember that it had to do with jealousy and anger and revenge.