HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Knit to Kill

Knit to Kill - Anne Canadeo

I have read (and beginning to re-read) the Black Sheep Knitting Series. It was fun to see that Lucy and Matt are engaged and getting married. The women have gone to an area that is considered better than the norm to relax and celebrate with Lucy before her wedding. The first night at the house, Maggie is teaching a class to the local knitting group and they meet all the characters that are going to be looked at in the murder. They see men argue at the poker game and they learn that Julian is a hated member of the area and not many people like him. All for their own reasons. When he is found dead the next day, Lucy and her friends end up getting involved as they had witnessed the fight the night before and they know some of the players that are being investigated or are related to those who are investigated.

This is the first in the Black Sheep Knitting Company books under the new publisher, but it is book 9 in the Black Sheep Knitting Series. I have enjoyed the books in the past, but I tend to overlook some of the things that others have found to be troubling (not liking fusion food or not studying religions while in school, but as a side project). This book did have a lot less knitting and a lot more running around town (Osprey Island). I noticed that there is a Book 10 and I know that I am going to go back and re-read the previous books. I feel that you can start here and still understand what is happening as they left their area and the characters are well established.