HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Pawprints and Predicaments

Pawprints & Predicaments (Lucky Paws Petsitting Mystery) - Bethany Blake

Daphne is working hard on opening her new business and enters the Polar Bear Plunge to support the big cat refuge. When she goes into the water she finds Lindsey, the woman in charge of making the show about how pet-friendly her hometown is, dead. Jonathon is there and pulls her out of the water and is always there to rescue her when her van dies. He also has to remove himself from the case since he used to be married to one suspect. She is also tasked with taking care of a St. Bernard who was found by the local newspaper reporter, owner.

The story was okay, but it is important to read this series in order. There were moments that it felt unreal reading the story and things that I really questioned.