HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Toucan Keep a Secret

Toucan Keep a Secret - Donna Andrews

Rev Robyn is pregnant and on bed rest. In her place, many of the parishioners are covering the things Robyn would normally cover. It is Meg's turn to close up the church and make sure that everything is working okay. As she is collecting the Toucan, that Robyn was caring for, for a young man who has been sent to sea, and the key to the church van, she hears knocking and it seems to be coming for the cemetery. She goes to investigate and discovers that one of the old-timers, who doesn't' like female priests and is against too many things to name. She calls for help and then helps Robyn notify the next of kin for those whose niches in the columbarium were disturbed. Along the way, she learns information and constantly notifies the sheriff.

The story was in book and audio form (listening while driving and reading when I could sit at home) and in book format, I noticed some errors that I think are typing problems. I would recommend this story as it can be read out of order from the series and can be enjoyed by even teenagers (yep, I have teens) and they were chuckling at some of the things that happened in the story.