HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

People I want to Punch in the Throat

People I Want to Punch in the Throat: True(ish) Tales of an Overachieving Underachiever - Jen Mann

A friend recommended this book and I was skeptical because of the title, but after reading a few chapters I had trouble putting it down and was totally that mom and understood where the author was coming from. As I listened to the book (driving to KY and back is an easy 4 hours of listening) I told my kids this is why I never sell at a garage sale. Other points I was nodding my head in complete understanding. I even recommended this book to my sil. She went looking for it, too on the library sites to see if she could get it.

The title may be off-putting, but I do think this is a good book and I really want to get my hands on her other books, especially the holiday one.