HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery) (Volume 1)
Harper Lin
Fireworks in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 8)
Kathi Daley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Sayers Swindle

The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery - Victoria Abbott

Jordan is back. She is searching for Vera's stolen Sayers books. She and Karen have become friends and she helps her daily in the hopes that she will remember what she has forgotten after the attack she had received. Karen does finally remember who may have the books and where he lives and they go in search of him. Along the way, they run into Officer Smiley (the police officer that Jordan is starting to get to know) and her Uncle Kevin has come into the picture. She and Karen have a bad feeling about the old man and think someone (namely the wife and "son") are drugging him, so they enlist the help of Uncle Kev and the neighbor to find out the truth, so they can involve the police. She meets a woman that she thinks is a police officer by the name of Candy.

By the time, you reach the middle of the night visit, you feel that Candy might not be what she is claiming to be. I do feel that some of the information about Dorothy L Sayers made me want to take some time to read a few of her books. I am not certain about this series of books and may read one more and then decide if I want to read the last one or not.