HelloGeorge

Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Knit to Kill
Anne Canadeo
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Dead, Bath and Beyond

Dead, Bath, and Beyond: A Victoria Square Mystery - Laurie Cass, Lorraine Bartlett

Katie Bonner quit a job working for a horrible boss, Josh, to run her own business, Artist's Mall. She has become very good and is earning a good living. She spends time with her friend and lawyer, Seth, floating on his boat in Lake Ontario. Josh from everything we learn, is not a good person and is living for free in her friend's B&B, that is still being worked on. She goes to their place and when she learns that they are considered suspects in the murder of Josh, found dead in a bathtub in the B&B and has a knot on his head and lake water in his lungs. She feels the need to snoop and help find out who really murdered Josh and left him. Along the way, she learns about others who have a boat and their issues with boats and wants to help them all out, becoming their friends.

The story was okay, but I like the Booksellers stories more and may or may not try another in this series.