HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

By Victoria Abbott The Wolfe Widow (A Book Collector Mystery)
Victoria Abbott
Pumpkins in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery Book 1)
Kathi Daley
The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Raspberry Danish Murder

Raspberry Danish Murder - Joanne Fluke

Ross is still missing and Mike and Norman are doing their best to be there for Hannah. No one knows where he is or what he is doing. PK, Ross's assistant, is helping Michelle promote the plays that are coming up and being around her and Hannah. Offering them hope and letting them know if he has heard anything. One day, he asks if they can give him a ride, but they let him borrow Ross's car, that Michelle is driving, and as he is leaving work, he calls them on the phone and lets them know that he is having problems. He ate some candy found on Ross's desk. Since he was video calling them they were able to give Mike some clues as to where he went off the road. They go and find that Ross is dead, they find out that the candy was poisoned, but they don't know who the candy was really for. Hannah and Michelle and Lonnie and Mike all team up to find out who killed PK and was Ross the real target.

When I got to the end of the story, I was disappointed because it was left as another cliffhanger and I walked away saying that I hated Ross. I just felt that there was not a good conclusion to the story. This story had 29 recipes! I saved several because I really want to try some of the recipes. One thing about the recipes is all the tips that are included in them.