HelloGeorge

The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Yarn to Go
Betty Hechtman
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Murder, She Wrote Panning for Murder

Panning For Murder - Donald Bain, Jessica Fletcher

Jessica is set to go to Seattle, WA for a book signing and then begin her Alaska Tour. Her friend, Cathy, asks if she can come along as she needs help in trying to find her sister, Wilhelmina (Willie). They run into a crazy man who thinks Jessica stole his idea for a story (setting - California), many who remember Willie because she talked non-stop about finding the gold her aunt had left them. They meet many notable characters on the cruise and they use the library to find answers and they ask questions of all they can. The response they got was not good. They need to continue asking questions and searching for Willie.

I really enjoyed the story as it was still reminiscent of the old shows.