HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Song of the Lion

Song of the Lion - Anne Hillerman

Anne Hillerman continues the stories her father started. Leaphorn helps the police with some cases, providing help, but is still having trouble with communication due to the bullet wound to his head from the previous case. Bernie was at a basketball game, basketball is a big thing in the area, and is present when a bomb goes off and takes charge and then spends her time off helping Chee with protective duty work, assigned to him after the car that was bombed was the one owned and driven by Asa Palmer, the mediator of a big event, the adding of things to make it easier for people who can't move well or are older to see the Grand Canyon.

Asa's son, Robert, is involved and his nephew was the man found near the car and dying. They work to find out who is behind the car bombing and why they were trying to kill Palmer.

It was a very good story and it is nice to see the stories of Bernie and Chee and Leaphorn continuing.