HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

A Likely Story

A Likely Story (A Library Lover's Mystery) - Jenn McKinlay

Lindsey is brought a book that was borrowed for some elderly men who live as hermits on the island. So she gathers the books that the men would enjoy and goes out to Sully's water cab and he takes her out to the island. They wait where they are supposed to wait, but no one comes and they get worried about the men and carefully (the island is boobie trapped) make their way up to the house where they find Patrick (the one with the broken back) dead. They leave the house and call the Police Chief and she comes out and is injured when another trap goes off. They go in and get her out and put out the fire caused by the trap. Only Patrick is found and the search is on for Stewart. The search is also on for who actually murdered Patrick and why.

There were so many moments that we just giggled or laughed at when the book was being listened to (driving to and from places) and read. Such a fun read. The best parts involved Beth and Lindsey dressing up and going to another library to see what has drawing all the patrons from her story time and how she can get them back.