HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Murder, She Wrote: Manhattans and Murder

Murder, She Wrote: Manhattans and Murder - Jessica Fletcher , Donald Bain

While in Manhattan promoting her new book, Jessica sees a man she knew from Cabot Cove. She is uncertain and goes up to him, he is dressed like Santa and collecting money. She gives him a dollar and then calls his name. He sets up for them to meet the next day at the same spot, at 2 p.m. When she returns, she sees what she thinks is him, murdered, and then the police do nothing and she is frustrated and angry and takes names. As the days move along another person is murdered and she wants to know the truth.

Fun story to listen to and to read. Especially good for when you are feeling nostalgic and wanting to watch old tv shows. I loved Murder, She Wrote when it was on and miss it now that it is off the air (to show of all things: Christmas Movies).

Definitely going to read/listen to some others.