HelloGeorge

The Sayers Swindle: A Book Collector Mystery
Victoria Abbott
Yarn to Go
Betty Hechtman
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

On Borrowed Time

On Borrowed Time - Jenn McKinlay

It is close to Christmas and Lindsey is preparing for the Crafternooners meeting and goes into the conference room and finds her brother, Jack, waiting for her. She agrees to let him sleep in the room and moves the meeting to a different room, saying that the original room is cold. They have their meeting and she comes back to find her brother missing, the window to the room open and a dead man. She calls the police but keeps her brother's appearance and disappearance a secret.

I borrowed this in two formats, book and audio, listening to the book while driving and knitting and reading when listening wasn't available (too loud). The best part of the audio is that my children (and husband) are listening and they actually have started asking me to turn on books when we are in the car. They giggle and laugh at different parts of the book and love the stories, too. I think the most fun happens when we are close to the ending and arrive at a destination and I turn off the book and they so what happened? Who did it? I have to reply, I don't know, I am at the same place as you are! We have to finish the book. My one child gets out her kindle and finds the book and reads it, and the others ask for me to finish playing the book.