HelloGeorge

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

All You Need Is Fudge

All You Need is Fudge - Nancy CoCo

Allie is out walking her dog, Mal when Mal pulls her to the lake and they find the body of socialite Carin Moore. Carin's murder is a puzzle for all as her boyfriend's sister is framed for Carin. Allie knows that Paige did not murder Carin and since Trent is not returning her calls, she decides she has to find out all she can so that she can try and prove that Paige is innocent, along the way she learns some of the local secrets and is threatened.

This story did have me believing it was one person and I was totally surprised at the end. Good read. Can't wait to have cooler weather so that I can try some of the fudge recipes.