HelloGeorge

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race
Chris Grabenstein
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Kid's Knitting Workshop

Susan B Anderson's Kid's Knitting Workshop - Susan B. Anderson

I had taken my girls to the library and while I was waiting for them to find books and fill out paperwork for the reading program and playing a game, I saw this book on a shelf and decided to borrow it (what can I say, for every 5 I borrow, I get an entry into a prize, too). I flipped through the book and saw something new to teach my daughter. Then I found another thing that I wanted to make and marked it. Then I started teaching my daughter how to make the items (bracelets). The projects are well photographed and the directions for new techniques are very easy to understand and good for learning.