HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery) (Volume 1)
Harper Lin
Fireworks in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 8)
Kathi Daley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Kid's Knitting Workshop

Susan B Anderson's Kid's Knitting Workshop - Susan B. Anderson

I had taken my girls to the library and while I was waiting for them to find books and fill out paperwork for the reading program and playing a game, I saw this book on a shelf and decided to borrow it (what can I say, for every 5 I borrow, I get an entry into a prize, too). I flipped through the book and saw something new to teach my daughter. Then I found another thing that I wanted to make and marked it. Then I started teaching my daughter how to make the items (bracelets). The projects are well photographed and the directions for new techniques are very easy to understand and good for learning.