HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (A Cape Bay Cafe Mystery) (Volume 1)
Harper Lin
Fireworks in Paradise (A Tj Jensen Mystery) (Volume 8)
Kathi Daley
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Creating a Space to Converse with God

2 Chairs The Secret that Changes Everything - Bob Beaudine

This book just helps to remind us that we need to stop daily and talk with God. Telling him our troubles and fears and trusting that he has a plan for us and trusting that this is a good plan. He tells personal stories and helps us to realize we need to change our own views. He talked to his dad one time about an episode of "Magnum, PI" where Magnum is trying to get into his place before the dogs saying, "Don't look at the dogs! Don't look at the dogs!" So whenever he and his dad were traveling and he started to stress over things he couldn't control, his dad would get him to look forward by reminding him of this line.

It is a good book to read, it gives some good tips just to get through life.