HelloGeorge

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race
Chris Grabenstein
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
Cover to Cover: Through the Bible in 365 Days
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Cake Recipes

Cake Recipe Cookbook: 50+ Delicious Cake Recipes You Can Easily Make At Home in 15 Minutes (Quick and Easy Natural Food Book 28) - Teresa Moore

This book is listed as being published in the US, but some of the terms are definitely foreign to me. For instance, 3 egg parts (egg parts?) or 1 glass (how much is a glass?). The other thing was that there was a mixture of terms 6 g in one place in another 2 cups. There needed to be continuity of measurements. I will probably keep the book, but I don't know if I will ever make anything out of it as the terms are definitely not used in my household.