HelloGeorge

The Cat of the Baskervilles
Vicki Delany
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Going, Going Ganache

Going, Going, Ganache - Jenn McKinlay

Back to the cupcake bakery in AZ and the women and the bakery have been chosen for an article in SWS magazine. The owner of the magazine arrived just in time to see a cupcake fight between Angie and Mel and their adversarial bakery rival, Olivia. He noted that when the cupcakes were being thrown, Mel and her friends were all in together, but his team was throwing each other in the way of the melee while trying to get out unscathed. He wants that for his team and so he makes a deal with Tate and Mel that they have a cupcake boot camp where the team from SWS has to work in the bakery making cupcakes for the gala on Saturday with Mel and her team. His hopes are ruined when his team continues to fight in the bakery ruining Mel's business and one of the team members actually punches Mel in the eye. The next day, Mel finds Sam dead outside her business and she feels the need to find the truth.

While all this is happening, there is the Tate and Angie drama (Tate quitting his job and leaving his apartment to find himself to see if he is good enough for Angie), the Mel and Joe drama (they are engaged, but she doesn't want anyone to know) and the Mel and Detective Martinez drama (he wants to date her and she feels drawn to him but loves Joe).

I used the audio version of this book more as I was driving and the girls were with me and got hooked on the story. It was definitely a fun story and there were moments that we were all laughing at things from the book. Fun summer read.