HelloGeorge

A Bat in the Belfry
Sarah Graves
17 Carnations: The Royals, the Nazis and the Biggest Cover-Up in History
Andrew Morton
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
A Catered Wedding
Isis Crawford
The Know Your Bill of Rights Book: Don't Lose Your Constitutional Rights--Learn Them!
Sean Patrick
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

The Emerald Atlas

The Emerald Atlas - John  Stephens

Book One in the Series and just a mishmash of other stories it felt...felt a little like Harry Potter (orphans Kate, Michael and Emma taken from their parents and raised in orphanages where they are transferred around because they don't want to be adopted because they believe that their parents are still alive and coming for them), with a touch of magic (Wizards and Witches and a giant named Gabriel all working to either destroy the children or save the children). With a touch of "The Chronicles of Narnia" with a wicked witch hunting special children who are prophesied to help save the world.

The story was read by Jim Dale and we listened to this story in the car while driving to Point Clinton and Cedar Point in Ohio. The girls and I enjoyed some of the scenes of the story and others were comparing to the other stories. I don't think I will be reading or listening to the others (even though Jim Dale did a remarkable job as always), but I just didn't enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed the other stories.