HelloGeorge

Mary's Books

Borrower of the Night
Elizabeth Peters
Survival of the Fritters (A Deputy Donut Mystery)
Ginger Bolton
Girl Missing
Tess Gerritsen
A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery)
Lorna Barrett
Thirteen Chocolates (A Chandler's Chocolate Box Mystery Book 1)
agatha chocolats
John A Carroll
Progress: 60 %

Truly Devious

Truly Devious - Maureen Johnson

Ellingham Academy is set high on a mountain in Vermont. It is an exclusive, free school for those deemed to be the best. Every student is either a Junior or a Senior in their school and they are given all the core subjects for their grade, but others in the field of interest. Stevie is new to the school and had entered on a lark to get away from her parents and to study the mystery from 1936 involving the disappearance of Iris and Alice Ellingham.

This book was assigned to my girls in their book club and while one thoroughly enjoyed the story and cannot wait for the 2nd book to come out. The other two were not as enthused by this book. I know that I too am interested in book two as there did not seem to be an end to the first book.